Danielle is a freelance editor with over 15 years of experience and a deep love for the written word. As a college graduate with extensive writing and editing requirements, she offers general read-throughs, proofreading, developmental editing, and line/content editing. She can work on publications of all kinds, including but not limited to book manuscripts, dissertations, and magazine/newspaper articles. Standard turn around time is 14 days. However, expedited service can be arranged. Danielle prides herself on fast and accurate services.
Danielle Leigh Editorial Services strives to provide the best possible experience for both author and reader. Editing is more than just spelling and grammar, therefore, your work is also inspected for:
- Repetitive words
- Plot holes
- Character growth/progression
- POV Changes
- Awkward transitions/phrasing
- Ample/excessive backstory
Line and Copy Editing: $0.005/word
–Line and Copy Editing is an in-depth service focusing on your writing, content, and concepts. Included in this service is in-line changes to the plot, characters, tense, pacing, perspective, grammar, consistency, accuracy, repetition, readability, clarity, and transitions. This option includes one proofreading after the initial edit and a final read through just before publishing. This extensive triple step process ensures optimal satisfaction with your final product.
Developmental Editing: $0.007/word
– Proofreading includes checking your work for basic mistakes, such as spelling, grammar, and consistency. This service does not include punctuation or sentence structure review.
– Post-edit proofreading is offered for previously published manuscripts. This service includes everything in the proofreading service as well as anything else I find in a single read through, such as tense, flow, and continuity.
$75 – <20k
$100 – 20k-40k
$150 – 40k-80k
$200 – 80k-100k
$250 – 100k-120k
$300 – 120k-140k
$350 – 140k-160k